Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Muppet Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks!

The Disney Parks Blog has revealed a bunch of great new stuff headed to Disney Parks.


New Muppets Merchandise Comes to Disney Parks

posted on March 5th, 2014 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort
I’m sure many of you have your favorite Muppets characters. Which one do I relate to the most? I don’t know – I love them all! However I may have a little “Animal” in me. So naturally, when I found out we were going to have new Muppets-themed products at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts I knew it was time to play the music and light the lights, because “Muppets Most Wanted” is opening soon.
There are T-shirts for kids and adults, both long sleeve and short sleeve as well a fleece, all featuring iconic characters, logos and humorous phrases. My top picks? Take a look!
MMD735224
For those of you who are a bit more subtle in showing your Muppets side, consider one of our new mugs which will debut this April! These mugs feature a cast of characters, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beeker (meep, meep) and of course, Kermit the Frog. I mean let’s be honest, is there a better way to start your day off than with a cup of coffee in a favorite mug? Other than maybe a breakfast prepared by Swedish Chef, of course.
MMD735226
Want to nail a look so perfect even Miss Piggy would approve? Try one of the new nail polishes from “Muppets Most Wanted” 2014 Collection from OPI. Be sure to keep an eye out for it!
So where can you find some of these great new items? Look for them Studio Store in Disney California Adventurepark and Stage 1 Company Store at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
If you can’t get enough Muppets, look for a special themed topiary at the 2014 Epcot Flower & Garden Festivalthis year. Tip: You can find it between the Italy and Germany pavilions.
If the Muppets theme song is now in your head … or you can’t wait to check out some of these great new offerings, well, than my job is done! I hope you love it all as much as I do.
Do do do do do, Mahna Mahna!

Source: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/03/new-muppets-merchandise-comes-to-disney-parks/



No comments:

Post a Comment